Renaissance Family Clinic
What is the Patient Portal?
The Patient Portal is a web-based system that serves as a secure communication link between you and the clinic. When you log in to the Portal with your private user name and password, you can see information that is pulled from your electronic record at the clinic and displayed on the web page.
After logging in to Portal, you can:
• Use the messaging feature to communicate with clinic staff.
• View your health summary information.
• Send health summary information update requests if you notice missing information.
• View results of lab and other diagnostic tests when already reviewed and authorized by health provider.
• Schedule, confirm, cancel, or reschedule an appointment.
• Add an appointment request to your wait list.
• Print or save an electronic copy of your Health Summary using the standard Continuity of Care Record (CCR) format.
Your clinic can set up their Portal to send you a Notification email whenever you receive a message in the Patient Portal. This email only lets you know you have received a new message on the Portal and provides a link to access the Portal