The Patient Portal is a web-based system that serves as a secure communication link between you and the clinic. When you log in to the Portal with your private user name and password, you can see information that is pulled from your electronic record at the clinic and displayed on the web page.
After logging in to Portal, you can:
• Use the messaging feature to communicate with clinic staff.
• View your health summary information.
• Send health summary information update requests if you notice missing information.
• View results of lab and other diagnostic tests when already reviewed and authorized by health provider.
• Request and manage appointments.
Your clinic can set up their Portal to send you a Notification email whenever you receive a message in thePatient Portal. This email only lets you know you have received a new message on the Portal and provides a link to access the Portal
If you are already an established patient then you can log in with your user name and password here: